Friday 16 November 2012

Words I Want To Say To You








Words I want to say to you


There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell you
But I can’t seem to say anything at all

*HaHa*
Without you I can’t live even one day
Even if I die I can’t send you away
I pledge this thousands of times
In front of those tears that fell with no sound
In front of your tired shoulders
Suddenly no words came out of me

*Gary*
Our love has become tedious now
We’re standing and praying at the intersection of separation
Wanting to walk out quickly from this staggering maze
We’ve been on this time of weariness for too long that now we’re at an ending point
I want to see your laughing face
More than anything that will be the biggest gift for me
I want to hold tight your small hands
Walking together as the sun sets

*There are still a lot of words left that I want to tell you
But I can’t seem to say anything at all
Now the only word that remains is the words I Love You
I can’t even cry and instead just stand in front of you

*HaHa*
I’m sorry that I’m saying ‘sorry’ instead of ‘I Love You’
I’m getting mad rather than grabbing on and holding on to you
When you turn your back coldly now I think I can send you off

*Gary*
Sometimes I also get mad
Until now I look blankly at the times we were in love
One by one starting to know one another shyly those happy times
Now can we really not turn back?
Do we really want something different you and I?
Could it be there’s no way to come back?
Right now please trust your heart to me

I still see you in front of me
You still dazzle me oh

::I can’t even cry and instead just stand in front of you::


#Miss U NS#

No comments: